THE IMPORTANCE OF ETHICAL FINANCIAL INVESTMENTS
Ethics are always a hot topic.
Going on a flight? Do it ethically by offsetting your carbon footprint.
Heading to the shops? Do it ethically, by taking your own carrier bags.
Fancy a steak? Make sure you buy ethically-produced, farm-raised meat.
But what has ethics got to do with financial services?
More than ever, people are becoming concerned with where exactly their money is going and what they might be funding. Investing ethically means different things to different people, but we are always honest about where your money is being invested. You don’t need to worry about helping to fund the tobacco or arms industry, for example, and if there are other industries that you would prefer not to be associated with then that is absolutely fine.
As independent financial advisers we are not bound to any particular product or service, meaning that we can offer you the best solution from a range of products, and the one that sits best with your own personal ethics.
WHAT MAKES US ETHICAL FINANCIAL PLANNERS?
We are forward-thinking, ethical financial planners who have your best interests at heart, and we always put ethics above profit. We can advise on investments relating to green goods, services and solutions, where you will not have to sacrifice return-on-investment and can still achieve profitability and growth of funds. In addition:
- We advise on what we believe is best for you, not for us. As independent advisers we are not bound to any particular product or service, meaning that we can offer you the best solution from a range of products
- We look at what you want to achieve from life, through our dedicated lifestyle financial planning process
- We are experienced in UK financial services and the ethical investment market
- Our ethos is based around honesty, integrity and ethics
- Our charges are clear and transparent, and we deliver what we promise
We specialise in ethical financial planning across West Sussex, Surrey and beyond, so that not only do you have a stronger chance of getting the results you are looking for, but you are able to do it with a clear conscience and a clear mind.
To speak to us about ethical financial planning, and where your funds will be invested, please get in touch.
This article does not constitute financial advice and should not be construed as such.